Three steps you can take to enhance your future career:
- Get your free student membership with Osteopathy Australia
- Apply for free Students Liabilities Insurance from Guild Insurance (for Osteopathy Australia student members only)
- Join your local SOMA
Student osteopaths studying in Australian universities can apply for free student membership status.
For 5th year students, memberships expire on 31 December in the year of graduation.
Click the button below to join or renew your membership.
Student Membership Features
- Free membership and access to member areas of the Osteopathy Australia website
- Free Students Liabilities Insurance from Guild Insurance
- Advocacy, political lobbying, & media promotion – protecting & promoting the profession.
- Member emails, eFlyers - full of news, features, CPD, classifieds
- Access to 9 Science Direct publications including IJOM
- Access to the digital version of Osteo Life magazine
- Student discounts at Osteopathy Australia seminars and National Conference
- High quality, accredited, professional development (at member prices) and CPD downloads
- Access to useful osteopathic links and fact sheets, books, texts & past student presentations
- Osteopathy Australia online classifieds - lists of jobs or other services across Australia
- Chartis discounted travel insurance – Osteopathy Australia members save up to 40%
- Private Fleet new car buying - Australia's leading car buying service - a waiver of the normal service fee, saving $178
Conditions of student membership
Must be currently studying osteopathy in an Australian university
Is not currently registered as an osteopath in Australia
No listing on ‘Find your local Osteopath’
There are no CPD requirements, however, the CPD student discounts apply.
Already a Student Member?
Apply for your FREE Students Liabilities Insurance from Guild Insurance
To review your Students Liabilities Insurance Policy click here.
To join SOMA, please contact a SOMA representative at your university.