Full Time Osteopath
NExT Osteo & Rehab in sunny Townsville is looking for an associate osteopath who is keen to hit the ground running. With strong networks in place with
NExT Osteo & Rehab in sunny Townsville is looking for an associate osteopath who is keen to hit the ground running. With strong networks in place with GP clinics, other allied health clinics, sports clubs and business networks, we have established a waiting list and booking backlog for osteopathic appointments ready to be taken on by an enthusiastic osteopath to help meet patient demand.
The position is for a full-time associate osteopath (part-time considered for the right person) open to both experienced osteopaths and recent graduates. This position will come with a salary plus bonus scheme, meaning you will have financial security in your job from day one. Whilst a start in July/August is preferred, a delayed start date can be negotiated for the right person, including those finishing their osteopathic degree at the end of 2020. A structured mentoring program will be provided to recent and new graduates.
The right person will:
• Have a strong structural approach
• Enjoy providing exercise prescription to patients, with rehabilitation equipment supplied within the clinic to help with patient rehabilitation
• Be open to actively participating in our medical, allied health, sports and business networks,
• Enjoy working with a wide range of people, with Townsville exposing you to business people, farmers, tradies, defence personnel, professionals and many other people of all ages and abilities
• Bring a sense of fun to the workplace, helping contribute to the team culture with a smile and a genuine enjoyment and love of patient care.
Townsville is a regional city in North Queensland that is a gateway to adventure, with the reef, rainforest, waterways and outback all in under a day’s drive. Townsville itself is a large regional city (think similar to Geelong or Cairns), with a friendly, relaxed community feel. With warm weather all year round, you can get outdoors in our ‘winters’ without having to rug up to keep warm. Townsville is also a paradise when commuting, with everything in town no more than a short drive, meaning less time spent in traffic and more time to do what you love. You can find out more about Townsville at https://www.townsvillenorthqueensland.com.au/.
So if you think this may be for you, please contact Liam McCambridge (Principal Osteopath) at firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV and cover letter, or with any questions you may have.