Seeking a Professional and Enthusiastic Osteopath to join our team!!
13th Beach Health Services is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Osteopath to join our dynamic team of practitioners at our busy clinic located i
13th Beach Health Services is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Osteopath to join our dynamic team of practitioners at our busy clinic located in picturesque Barwon Heads, Victoria.
You will be working alongside 6 highly experienced Osteopaths and 5 other allied health practitioners in a close knit team environment. The ideal candidate will initially be employed part time to allow for a smooth transition and then expanding to a full time role by October 2020.
* provide a high level of patient care with a focus on patient outcomes and follow-up procedures
* manage and grow a busy patient list and maintain constant communication with patients, other practitioners, and referrers
* have a strong commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of our community
* the ability to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary allied health clinic to help patients achieve the best possible outcomes
* a willingness to grow your clinical skills through participation in regular ongoing professional and personal development sessions
* a strong interest in Sports injuries
* a strong interest and experience in Women's Health
* Clinical Pilates training and experience
About 13th Beach Health Services
Our clinic prides itself on being an exciting and enjoyable place to work. We have regular tutorials, mentoring, and expert guest speakers as well as fun social events for team building.
We strive for excellence here and give the best patient care when we as practitioners are happy, stimulated by new education, and constantly improving our skills.
You will be working closely with 11 other practitioners offering Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Exercise and Sports Doctor, Podiatry, Remedial Massage, and Clinical Pilates and 3 administration staff providing full-time reception assistance.
Our strong commitment to providing the best health outcomes in the region means we only recruit the best practitioners. If you are excited by being surrounded by exceptional people, willing to be challenged and advance your skills then we would love to be working with you!
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the person we need to have join our team. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Position start date August 2020. Applications close Friday 31st of July 2020.